Shut out the mountain wind and hike in a pleasant climate – not too warm and not too cold. The G-1000® Fjällräven Skogsö Jacket is a lightweight, comfortable outdoor jacket with a slightly longer back section that keeps the lower back warm. It protects you against wind and light showers, at the same time that the material provides good breathability; this means you will not get as sweaty as with an entirely waterproof garment. A perfect outer layer when trekking, biking and doing other fun outdoor activities.
- The material is G-1000® Lite with G-1000® Original on the shoulders.
- Light and yet durable G-1000® Lite is breathable, water-repellent and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- There are no seams on the shoulders and the side seams have been moved forward, which reduces the risk of chafing under the backpack's shoulder straps and hip belt.
- Two large side pockets with mesh on the inside for ventilation.
- A zippered inner pocket for valuables.
- Three-way adjustable hood with sturdy visor.
- Two-way zipper behind a protective flap that has push buttons at the hem, in the middle of the chest and at the chin.
- Adjustable hem and push buttons at the sleeve cuffs.
- Leather Logo.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35 % cotton.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 540 g (size S).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, outdoor, leasure time, travel.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.