A long-time favourite on rocks, snow and all kinds of terrain, the award-winning Keb Jacket W is now updated for even better performance. It is still the reliable, well-ventilated Fjällräven jacket that has been a favourite among trekkers all over the world, but now with a refined fit, better durability and new details that are easier to repair. Made in durable G-1000® Eco and stretch fabric and perfect for trekking and alpine adventures, all year round.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- G-1000® Eco on the hood, shoulders, front and the lower back.
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric over the back, sleeves and pockets.
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers.
- Adjustable storm hood and chest pockets with zippers.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Insert: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 590 g (size S).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, outdoor.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.