Fjällräven Kånken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Because we believe a good habit can never start too early, we have designed a smaller version of the now classic backpack. Kånken Mini has straps that are designed to fit a small child’s back.
- Made from light, durable Vinylal that is water and dirt resistant.
- A chest strap with reflector that holds the shoulder straps in place.
- The main pocket has a generous opening and space for a water bottle, piece of fruit, change of clothes and other items needed during the day.
- Two flat side pockets and a front pocket with a zipper.
- Handles on top and narrow, supple shoulder straps.
- Comes with a sitting pad in the inside back pocket.
- Name and address label on inside of pack.
- Reflector on the chest strap.
- Same dimensions as Kånken Kids but without chest strap.
Main Material: 100% vinylal.
Webbing: 100% polypropylene.
Measurements (HxWxD): 29 x 20 x 13 cm.
Volume: 7 L.
Weight: 220 g.
Area of use: daily trip, leasure time, city.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.