From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Fjällräven Anorak No. 8 W was created to withstand tough conditions in the forest and mountains throughout the year. The hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit around the head, and the visor construction means that you can fold the visor back at two angles depending on whether you want maximum wind protection or more peripheral vision. When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm. The fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment – for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather – and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- The anorak is made from wind and water resistent G-1000® Eco with extra durable G-1000® HeavyDuty on the shoulders, arms and the extended back.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- In warmer weather the zipper can be unzipped and the opening unbuttoned and folded to the side to release excess heat.
- There are also long zippers in the sides that can be opened for ventilation and to make the jacket easier to put on/take off.
- The large kangaroo pouch in the front can be accessed both from the top and the sides.
- A drawcord in the back regulates the waist and another drawcord in the front adjusts the hem.
- The cuffs are wide and can be adjusted with buttons.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather details).
Weight: 870 g (size S).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, outdoor.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.