From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Durable outdoor jacket with well thought-out functions for demanding treks all four seasons of the year. The jacket is made from wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton with extra strong G-1000® HeavyDuty at the shoulders, sleeves and pockets. The fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment - for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather - and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- The extra-durable G-1000® HeavyDuty is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit around the head, and a visor construction means that you can fold the visor back from two angles, depending on whether you want maximum wind protection or more peripheral visibility.
- When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm.
- Plenty of storage for a map, GPS, two-way radio and other necessities in the two diagonal breast pockets with flaps, two large bellow pockets at the hem and two pockets in the back.
- There are also two inner pockets, of which one is zippered.
- Extra fabric at the armpits and bellow pleat at the back provide excellent mobility.
- Buttoned sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,083 (size S).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.