From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Warm climates also need reliable garments that provide protection against changeable weather and that can withstand close encounters with difficult terrain. Anorak No. 10 has been developed for high activity levels and warm conditions and is made from lightweight, strong G-1000® Lite Eco with excellent ventilation. It is lighter and more packable that Anorak No. 8, at the same time as it protects against scratches from branches and so on. The fabric and details have been chosen to minimise their impact on the environment – for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather – and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- Its spacious hood can be adjusted to fit the head perfectly and has a stiff brim with a sewn-in wire.
- The brim can be folded to either maximise protection from the wind or give more peripheral vision.
- It has a half-length zipper at the front with an external protective flap and a button at the chin.
- Long zippers at the sides give extra ventilation and facilitate putting on/taking off.
- The zippered kangaroo pocket has room for gloves, sunscreen etc., and it has an inside pocket for a phone.
- The back of the waist can be adjusted with a drawcord, and another drawcord can be used to adjust the lower hem.
- The cuffs have button adjustments.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Lite Eco is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Reinforcements in G-1000® Eco over the lower back and parts of the sleeves give extra durability where it is needed most.
- The anorak can be waxed with Greenland Wax for enhanced weather protection, or the wax can be washed out to give a cooler garment with maximum ventilation.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 790 g (size M).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, outdoor.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.