From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Hardwearing Fjällräven four seasons trekking jacket Jacket No. 68 made from G-1000® Eco with reinforcements in G-1000® HD on shoulders, sleeves and pockets. The fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment – for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather – and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice - it is made from Organic Cotton and Recycled Polyester.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Fixed 3 way adjustable hood with sheltering brim that can be folded back for increased lateral vision.
- When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm.
- Gusset in armpits and bellow pleats in the back for freedom of movement.
- The jacket's zipper is two way and has a protective flap with press buttons.
- 2 slanted breast pockets with prress buttons, 2 large below pockets at lower fornt and 2 pockets on the back.
- There are also two inner pockets, of which one is zippered.
- Sleeve strap with press buttons.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 1.083 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.