From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Fjällräven's most classic jacket Greenland No.1 Spezial Edition, here with the cut that founder Åke Nordin used for the original he made from durable tent fabric in his home in Örnsköldsvik in 1968. This simple early version was created for climbers and has two breast pockets. (The side pockets on the Greenland Jacket were added in a later version after the jacket grew in popularity among a wider group of outdoor enthusiasts in the 1970s.). For each Greenland No. 1 Special Edition jacket that is sold, EUR 5 is donated to research and support projects that help preserve the endangered Scandinavian arctic fox population.
- Fixed hood, zipper with flap in the front and buttoned adjustments in the sleeve cuffs.
- In this special edition the jacket has contrasting colouring across the shoulders and on the backsides of the sleeves, and there is a leather band around the hood and the sleeve cuffs.
- The fabric is wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco, which is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- This durable fabric efficiently wicks away moisture when you are active.
- For extra protection from wind and rain it can be impregnated with Greenland Wax, which also extends the life of the fabric.
- Two chest pockets and two handpockets.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 510 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.