Abisko Eco-Shell Trousers - Lightweight, waterproof 2.5-layer Fjällräven shell trousers for trekking in the summer mountains and in warmer climates. Designed to combine excellent protection against the weather and breathability with low environmental impact. Made from lightweight, pliant Eco-Shell® fabric with an outer layer in recycled polyester that has been impregnated without the use of toxic fluorocarbons.
- Eco Shell® is Fjällrävens breathable, wind- and waterproof material that also meets environmental protection standards. Naturally there are no Fluorocarbons used fort he water-repellent finish. Eco Shell® i spart of the Eco Circle™, the first closed ecocycle system for recycled polyester. That means this material can be recycled.
- Four-way stretch and articulated fit for excellent freedom of movement.
- Their design is simple with few details to keep the weight down and pack volume to a minimum.
- Zippers along the calves simplify putting on/taking off and the leg endings are elasticated with flaps over the zippers.
- Drawcords behind the knees let you regulate the width of the lower legs so they don’t catch on each other.
- Elasticated waist with drawcord adjustment and two hand pockets with zippers and mesh lining.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Water Column: 30,000 mm.
Breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24h.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 320 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.