Abisko Lite Trekking Trousers Long - Lightweight, cool Fjällräven outdoor trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Made from durable four-way stretch fabric and lightweight, strong G-1000® Lite, giving a pliant, fast-drying garment with excellent ventilation. Perfect for hot days when you want to wear full-length trousers for protection against brush and biting insects out in the terrain.
- Light and yet durable G-1000® Lite is breathable, water-repellent and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- They have a technical cut with pre-shaped knees, which in combination with the stretch fabric gives well-fitting trousers that let you comfortably take full-length strides.
- Long ventilation zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat.
- There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like.
- The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up.
- Reinforcements at the leg endings and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 450 g (size 48).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, travel, outdoor, leasure time.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.