Abisko Shade Trousers Long - Lightweight, airy Fjällräven outdoor trousers for travelling and trekking in warm climates. Made from G-1000® Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton and designed for maximum air circulation with as few sections of double-layer fabric as possible.
- The light G-1000® Air (recycled polyester, organic cotton) is water-repellent, windproof and extra breathable as well as UV-protective (UPF 30+).
- G-1000® Air comes unwaxed for the best possible airflow in warm climates.
- Zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat and a ventilated yoke at the rear lets air circulate when you move about.
- If you still manage to break a sweat, the legs can be rolled up and kept in place with buttons at ¾ length.
- The leg endings are a little wider to let in more air.
- The hand pockets have mesh linings and the leg pockets are zippered and have discrete bellows.
- In addition, there is a security pocket on the inside of the waist.
- They come with a convenient textile belt and there is a little loop to fasten gear to.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 350 g (size 48).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, travel, outdoor."
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.