From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Brenner Pro Trousers - Robust, waterproof Fjällräven hunting trousers with comfort fit made from soft G-1000® Silent Eco that does not rustle.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- A Hydratic lining keeps moisture out and the knees are reinforced with double layers of fabric for extra durability.
- Regular waist that is cut higher at the back to ensure that the trousers sit well even when crouching down.
- Reinforced brace zones allow braces to sit well should you decide to use them.
- Two generous leg pockets with flaps have room for maps, a knife, flashlight and other items needed close at hand, and the right-hand one has an inside mesh pocket for a mobile telephone.
- On the right-hand leg, just above the pocket, there is a strap that can hold an axe.
- There are also two hand pockets and a rear pocket with hidden buttons.
- The knees are pre-shaped and have openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Adjustments with Velcro at leg endings.
- With leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fit/Waist: Comfort Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg ending: Fixed length.
Water Column: 7,000 mm.
Breathability: 7,000 g/m2/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 695 g (size 48).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.