From the Fjällräven Forest Line: Drev Troussers - Active Fjällräven trousers for active hunting of G-1000® Silent Eco in combination with stretch for weather-proofness and freedom of movement.
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- Hydratic® Liner on exposed positions at back and knee.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- Stretch under waistband and back of knee.
- One large legpockets with adjustable bellow at side, closed with one flap.
- Mobile pocket at inside.
- Multi tool pocket at right front side.
- Stretch panels at the back of the knees and around the waist.
- Pre shaped knees and pocket inside for removable crush pads (not included, separately available).
- Strap adjustment in the leg endings and a boot hook that can be attached to the laces to hold the trouser leg in place.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner Knee and Back: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Insert: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Fit/Waist: Regular/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Category: Hunting - Lappland Family.
Water column: 7.000 mm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 680 g (size 48).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.