From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: High performance Gaiter Trousers No.1 by Fjällräven are advanced trekking trousers made from durable G-1000® Heavy Duty and G-1000® Eco for long adventures in the outdoors, any time of the year. An innovative gaiter function makes it possible to adapt the trousers to different types of weather and terrain. In warm weather the lower section of the leg can be taken off to turn the trousers into shorts, just like a regular pair of zip-off trousers. In colder weather conditions, the trousers can be worn over a base layer and the zippers along the thighs can be opened for ventilation. As in all Numbers garments, the fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment – for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather – and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- The trousers are made from wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton with a double layer of fabric over the rear and extra durable G-1000® HeavyDuty on the knees and leg endings.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® Heavy Duty is a double-woven, super-durable version of G-1000®.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Zip off function at legs with special feature that turns lower legs into a pair of gaiters.
- Fixed adjustable leg endings with concealed boot hook and eyelets to attach boot cord or steel stirrups.
- Side zippers from knee to hip for ventilation.
- 2 large leg pockets, 2 hand pockets and 2 back pockets.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Reinforcements: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Leg Ending: Fixed.
Weight: 778 g (size 48).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.