From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Advanced outdoor Fjällräven trousers for warm climates and high activity levels. They have the same innovative gaiter feature as Gaiter Trousers No. 1 but here we have used a lighter fabric with excellent ventilation. They are lightweight, packable trousers that are hardwearing enough to suit long adventures in difficult terrain. The gaiter feature means you can adapt the trousers to the conditions you find yourself in. When the temperature rises, the lower legs can be zipped off to give you a pair of shorts. The fabric and details have been chosen to minimise their impact on the environment – for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather – and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
- The knee sections of the legs can be folded into the gaiters and drawcords at the back of the knees can be used to adjust the width at the top.
- Boothooks can be fastened to boot laces to keep the gaiters in place.
- In addition to the boothooks there are drawcord adjustments and eyelets to attach straps or stirrups to go under boots for extra security.
- Zippers along the thighs give extra ventilation.
- There are two spacious leg pockets with flaps plus hand pockets and back pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Gaiter Trousers No. 2 are made from durable, wind and water resistant G-1000® Lite Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton)
- With G-1000® Eco reinforcement over the rear, pockets, knees and on the gaiters.
- The fabric can be waxed with Greenland Wax for enhanced weather protection.
- The wax can be washed out to give a cooler garment with maximum ventilation.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 610 g (size 48).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, outdoor.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.