Technically advanced trekking trousers Keb Trousers by Fjällräven with optimised fit and carefully planned details. Intended for alpine trekking that requires climbing - where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc.
- Advanced high performance trekking trouser in stretch and G-1000® Eco.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- The trousers also have durable G-1000® Eco at the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, where there is also a second layer of fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots.
- The seam on the inside of the thigh has been moved and replaced by a connecting fabric panel to reduce the risk of chafing and wear.
- A zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat.
- The trouser fly is also extended to enable extra ventilation.
- Two leg pockets with pocket cover flap, one with a zip and one with a mesh pocket inside for bits and bobs.
- High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down.
- Strap adjustment with button fastening at trouser end plus hook to secure to ski boot or hiking boot.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit / Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed Length.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 625 g (in size 48).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.