From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Lappland Hybrid Trousers Camo - Lightweight, hardwearing trousers with optimised fit for active hunting. The design is based on the award-winning Keb Trousers and the trousers are made from stretch fabric for excellent freedom of movement. An obvious first choice for physically intensive hunting, such as bird stalking that involves bursts of activity in varied terrain, or for when hunting with dogs.
- With camouflage-patterned polyester on the rear, front of the thighs, over the knees and inside lower legs.
- Ventilation openings with zippers from the knee to the hip release excess heat, and there are also zippers on the outside of the calves.
- There are two spacious leg pockets, both with flaps and press buttons – the left hand one also has a zipper while the right hand one has an inside mesh pocket for a mobile phone or radio.
- In addition there are two hand pockets and a knife pocket.
- The seams at the inside of the thighs have been placed to minimise the risk of chafing and the double layer of fabric over the calves can withstand wear and tear from boots.
- Strap adjustments with buttons secure the leg endings around boots and there is a boothook that can be fastened to laces.
- Reinforced brace zones allow braces to sit well should you decide to use them.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Insert: 100% polyester.
Category: Hunting - Lappland Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 600 g (size 48).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.