From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Sörmland Tapered Trousers - Comfortable hunting trousers in hardwearing, quiet G-1000® Silent Eco with tapered legs that fit easily into a pair of rubber boots. Developed for easier hunting in timeless, simple style making them just as suitable on the shooting range and they have every chance of becoming favourites for everyday use as well. The fabric is weather and wind resistant and effectively ventilates out moisture.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Mid waist that is slightly higher at the back so they sit comfortably when squatting down or carrying a backpack with a hipbelt.
- There is a knife pocket on the right-hand leg, hand pockets and back pockets with buttons.
- Reinforced brace zones for easy attachment of braces.
- Fixed leg length.
- Leather details.
Category: Hunting - Sörmland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg ending: Fixed Length.
Weight: 370 g (size 48).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.