From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Sörmland Tapered Winter Trousers - Comfortable warm Fjällräven hunting trousers with tapered legs that easily slip into a pair of full-length boots. Made from wind and water resistant G-1000® Silent Eco that effectively ventilates out moisture. A lining of brushed mesh down to just below the knee gives extra warmth where it is most needed. Perfect for lighter hunting and days on the shooting range, but the timeless style of the trousers is also suitable in other situations, such as everyday life and activities.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The model has a regular fit with a mid waist that is slightly higher at the back to sit comfortably when squatting or carrying a backpack with a hip belt.
- There is a knife pocket on the right leg, hand pockets and rear pockets with buttons.
- Reinforced brace zones make it easy to attach suspenders.
- Fixed leg length.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Category: Hunting - Sörmland Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 590 g (size M).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.