From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Trousers No. 26 are durable trekking trousers made from G-1000® Heavy Duty for long days in the outdoors, but can also be worn when travelling or in more everyday situations.
- The extra-durable G-1000® Heavy Duty is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Triple stitch at rear for extra durability.
- Cut to sit comfortably, both when walking and squatting down, with a gusset at crotch for increased freedom of movement.
- 1 large leg pocket with bellow at bottom and side, and with a phone pocket inside.
- 2 hand pockets and 2 hand pockets with press button closure.
- Button-fly and leg endings in raw length that you can adjust to your height.
- Leather details.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Fit/Waist: Regular/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Raw Length.
Weight: 778 g (size 48).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.