Värmland Eco-Shell Trousers - Wind- and waterproof three-layer Fjällräven shell trousers for year-round hunting. Made from Eco-Shell® that has excellent weather protection and breathability with the lowest possible environmental impact. Comfortable and quiet for long days of silent waiting – but also light and flexible enough for full freedom of movement when the pace picks up.
- Eco Shell® is Fjällrävens breathable, wind- and waterproof material that also meets environmental protection standards. Naturally there are no Fluorocarbons used fort he water-repellent finish. Eco Shell® i spart of the Eco Circle™, the first closed ecocycle system for recycled polyester. That means this material can be recycled.
- The model has a technical cut that is generous enough for warm insulating layers underneath.
- Reinforced suspender zones for secure attachment of suspenders.
- Hand pockets, back pockets and two spacious leg pockets, the right-hand one with an extra knife/axe pocket.
- Ventilation zippers from the hips to the knees and along the calves release excess heat, the latter also make putting on/taking off easier.
- Pre-shaped knees with openings for kneepads (an accessory) for extra warmth and comfort when kneeling.
- Perfect together with reinforcement trousers Värmland Padded Trousers that can be buttoned in as an inner layer for colder autumn/winter hunts.
- Leather details.
Category: Hunting - Värmland Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Water Column: 30.000 mm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 580 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.