From the exclusive Fjällräven Eco-Shell® Collection - Abisko Eco-Shell Jacket: Lightweight, waterproof Fjällräven 2.5-layer shell jacket with excellent breathability for trekking in summer mountains and warm conditions. Designed for high functionality and low environmental impact in light, pliant Eco-Shell with the outer fabric in recycled polyester with fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Eco Shell® is Fjällrävens breathable, wind- and waterproof material that also meets environmental protection standards. Naturally there are no Fluorocarbons used fort he water-repellent finish. Eco Shell® i spart of the Eco Circle™, the first closed ecocycle system for recycled polyester. That means this material can be recycled.
- Four-way stretch and articulated fit for excellent freedom of movement.
- Simple design with only a few carefully chosen details to keep pack volume and weight to a minimum.
- The hood has a laminated brim and an easily-managed adjustment on the back of the head.
- At the front there is a two-way water resistant zipper with inside protective flap.
- There are two hand pockets and a chest pocket, all with zippers.
- Pocket linings in mesh mean that excess heat can be ventilated out through pocket openings.
- Drawcord adjustments at the hem and velcro at the sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Water Column: 20,000 mm.
Breathability: 15,000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 380 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.