Abisko Shade Jacket - Light and highly ventilated Fjällräven jacket for fast-paced treks and intense activities in warm, sunny climates. Made from G-1000® Air with excellent ventilation so you keep as cool and dry as possible, at the same time as stretch panels at the sides give extra freedom of movement. Perfect for days when the sun is strong and you need to cover up with clothes that breathe well.
- The light G-1000® Air (recycled polyester, organic cotton) is water-repellent, windproof and extra breathable as well as UV-protective (UPF 30+).
- G-1000® Air comes unwaxed for the best possible airflow in warm climates.
- The fit is technical and the collar is cut high and can be adjusted with a drawcord so it protects the neck from the sun.
- The zipper has a chinguard at the top and can be opened for ventilation from both ends.
- There are two spacious, zippered chest pockets.
- The sleeves can be rolled up and held in place with buttons.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Insert: 94% nylon, 6% elastane.
Category: Trekking - Abisko Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 380 g (size M).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, travel, outdoor.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.