Arktis Parka - Durable down parka by Fjällräven that keeps you warm even during low-intensity activities in exetremely cold weather.
- Ice fishing parka with the optimal hardwearing and functional combination of G-1000® Original and G-1000® HD.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- 2 large zipper storage pockets at chest big enough to fit a 1 liter thermos, 2 smaller chest pockets with press button closure.
- 2 top loading bellow pockets and 2 fleece lined hand warming pockets.
- Inside there are 2 large stretch mesh storage pockets, 1 media pocket with zipper, napoleon pocket for easy access to equipment or phone with out opening the jacket.
- Inside is equipped with a snow lock and drawcord at bottom hem.
- Fixed 2-way adjustable tunnel storm hood with detachable arctic fur.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Lining fleece: 100% polyester.
Fill Reinforcement: 100% polyester.
Category: Polar - Polar Family.
Fill: 80/20 goose down (Fill power: 500 cuin).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application, down).
Fill Weight: 450 g (size M).
Weight: 1.950 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.