From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Brenner Pro Padded Jacket Camo - Robust, warm padded Fjällräven jacket with camouflage pattern for hunting in cold conditions. Made from quiet, durable polyester with Hydratic® that keeps out wind and rain. The inside is quilted and the jacket is padded with synthetic Supreme Microloft for extra warmth on cold days and when sitting still at the stand. A perfect companion for long hours out in the wilderness, and its generous fit gives both freedom of movement and room for insulating layers underneath.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- Generous cut and well fitting, and well-thought-through details make it easier to focus on the forest around you; there is an easily accessed pocket with ammunition holder on the left sleeve and an attachment for a communication radio on the left shoulder.
- There is also a Napoleon pocket on the left side and fleece-lined hand-warming pockets at chest height.
- The large bellows pockets with flaps lower down have extra openings from the sides and the right-hand one has an ammunition holder.
- There are two large inside mesh pockets for storing items such as a hat or gloves.
- The front zipper is two-way and hidden by a protective flap with press buttons at the top and bottom.
- The sleeve cuffs can be adjusted with Velcro® and there are elasticated cuffs on the inside with thumbholes.
- Drawcords can be used to adjust the waist and lower hem.
- Leather details.
Top Layer Main Material: 100% polyester.
Membrane Main Material: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Water Column: 7,000 mm.
Breathability: 7,000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,370 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.