From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Brenner Pro Padded Jacket - Warm and comfortable jacket by Fjällräven for winter hunting in colder conditions. Made in G-1000® Silent Eco with Hydratic® Liner and insulated with warming Supreme Microloft.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- Zipped pocket for with rifle and shotgun ammunition on left sleeve for quick access.
- Large chest hand pockets with comfortable fleece lining.
- Bellow pockets on front and mesh storage pockets inside.
- Large napoleon pocket.
- Stretch cuff.
- Radio clip on left shoulder.
- Elastic draw cord adjustment at waist and hem.
- Roomy fit.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Fill: 100% Polyester.
Lining Torso: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining sleeves: 100% polyamide.
Categorie: Hunting - Värmland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Water column: 7.000 mm.
Breathability: 7.000 g/m²/24h.
Weight: 1.370 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.