From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Down Jaket No. 16 by Fjällräven. Reversible down jacket made from G-1000® Eco with polyamide lining and padded with high-quality, insulating down. A robust reinforcement garment that can be worn either on top of or under a shell jacket, giving the optimum combination of durability, warmth and practical functionality. Down Jacket No. 16 is wind and water resistant and the G-1000 fabric can be waxed for enhanced protection from the elements and wear. With the G-1000® side out it is a durable working garment. If visibility is to be prioritised, wear the blue side out-the un Blue nuance is one of the most visible colours in all terrain and weather conditions.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The fixed hood protects from cold winds and can be adjusted so it follows head movements.
- Cold hands can be warmed up in zippered side pockets situated behind the two top-loadad pockets on the G-1000® side. There are also two zippered hand pockets on the blue side.
- Two-way zipper at the front with protective flaps on both sides, and press buttons at the top and bottom on the G-1000® side.
- Details are made from vegetable-tanned leather.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill: 95/5 goose down/feather (Fill power: 700 cuin).
Fill weight: 280 g (size M).
Weight: 1.282 g (size M).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather, down).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.