From the Fjällräven-Forest Line: Drev Jacket - Comfortable jacket for active hunting. Made from wind and water resistant G-1000® Silent Eco and partly lined with Hydratic for protection from the moisture at exposed areas (shoulders, yoke, hood, and parts of the sleeves) while the other areas release a lot of body moisture.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Silent is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- Detachable, adjustable hood, pre-shaped sleeves and ventilation opening on the sides.
- Two side pockets with compartments for ammunition and two diagonal breast pockets with room for GPS or dog tracker.
- There is also a clip-on radio attachment, a large back pocket with two-way zipper, one Napoleon pocket and one inner mesh pocket.
- Two-way zipper in the jacket opening and protective flap with push buttons.
- Drawcord adjustment at the hem and velcro at the sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining Sleeves and Hood: 100% polyamide.
Lining Torso: 100% polyester.
Category: Hunting - Lappland Family.
Water Column: 7.000 mm.
Breathability: 7.000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,060 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.