People living in the Arctic regions know how to dress warm, and the pullover parka or anorak is a standard item in the outdoor wardrobe. Fjällräven Polar Parka follows this tradition and provides warmth and safe function when heading out into the polar winter.
- Down Pullover with G-1000® reinforcements on front, sleeves and back bottom.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- At front a big feece lined kangaroo pocket and additional compartment pockets with zippers.
- Fixed hood with adjustment and detachable fur.
- Big sleeve straps.
- D-ring at front for attaching important stuff like gloves or a GPS.
- Reflective band.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 100% polyamide.
Reinforcements: 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill Reinforcement: 100% polyester.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application, down).
Fill: 95/5 goose down/feather (Fill Power: 700 cuin).
Fill weight: 550 g (size M).
Weight: 1.650g (Size M).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.