The first Greenland Down Jackets were made in the 1970s and it is now one of Fjällräven’s most classic and loved jackets. Hip-length model, made from durable wind and water resistant G-1000® Original with a pliant nylon lining and high-quality down padding.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- A fixed, well-fitting hood protects from cold winds.
- A two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons.
- Two hand pockets that are both top-loaded and have openings from the sides.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and an inner pocket.
- Drawcord at the hem and buttoned adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Fill: 80/20 goose down/feather (Fill Power: 500 CUIN).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down, leather details).
Fill Weight: 300 g (size M).
Weight: 1,240 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.