Fjällräven outdoor classic from 1968 that was developed in collaboration with members from the 1966 Greenland expedition. Greenland Jacket - A hip-length jacket made from from durable G-1000® Original.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows.
- 2 bellow pockets with flaps and snap fastener, underneath 2 hand pockets.
- 2 chest pockets with flaps and snap fastening.
- 1 inner pocket.
- Cuffs adjustable with snap buttons.
- Snug fitting hood.
- Leather details.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application).
Weight: 740 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.