From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket - The down-filled version of the most timeless Fjällräven jacket, that stands out from the classic version by contrasting zones at shoulders and sleeves as well as by beautiful leather details. Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket is a new edition of Fjällrävens first Greenland model and therefore is fitted in the same original way that 1968 Fjällräven founder Åke Nordin made from a piece of tent fabric at his home in Örnsköldsvik. The filling of high-quality down with 700 Cuin provides even in coldest moments during the years for comfy warmth. By the way: When you buy one of these jackets you will support the organization "Save the Arctic Fox" with 5 EUR. The organization preserves the Arctic Fox that is in danger of extinction across mainland Europe.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed for more weather protection.
- Lightly filled with premium 700 cuin goose down.
- The ultralight, durable Pertex® Quantum-lining is breathable, water- and downproof.
- Front zipper with buttoned placket.
- Two chest pockets.
- Button closure at sleeve cuffs.
- Fixed hood.
- Regular fit.
- Leather details and leather bindings at cuffs and hood hem.
- Please note: there are no hip pockets, just chest pockets. In case you want more pockets please markt the regular Fjällräven Greenland Down Jacket.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Fill: 95/5 goose down/Feather (Fill Power: 700 CUIN).
Fill Weight: 100 g (size M).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Down, leather details).
Weight: 830 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.