From the exclusive Fjällräven Eco-Shell® Collection: Keb Eco-Shell Parka - Long, wind and waterproof three-layer shell jacket that is partially lined with brushed mesh for extra warmth in cold winter weather. Made from stretchy Eco-Shell® for high performance and low environmental impact. The material is hardwearing at the same time as it naturally follows the movements of the body and ventilates out moisture that builds up inside when you are active. The jacket is designed for trekking and ski touring during the colder months of the year, and the simple design facilitates the push forward at the same time as it provides complete protection when the weather turns unfriendly.
- The parka is thigh length and has a generous cut so there is room for insulating layers underneath without limiting freedom of movement.
- A light lining of brushed mesh around the core provides extra warmth where it is most needed.
- The well-fitting hood can be adjusted for the perfect fit and has a detachable synthetic fur edging to protect against icy winds.
- There is plenty of room for stowing items in both the zippered chest pockets, and the generous top-loaded bellows pockets lower down.
- These lower pockets also have extra openings from the sides, which are perfect for warming cold hands in.
- There are long ventilation zippers at the sides that release excess heat.
- The front zipper is two way so it can be opened up for ventilation and it has a protective flap with press buttons at the top and bottom.
- There is a drawcord adjustment at the hem and Velcro at the sleeve cuffs.
- Eco-Shell® is a waterproof, breathable and sustainable hardshell fabric that is treated with fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
- Eco-Shell® is made from recyclable polyester (both recycled and new), and all emissions during production and transport are climate compensated.
- Leather details.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Water Column: 30,000 mm.
Breathability: 26,000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 800 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.