Keb Vest - Technical trekking Fjällräven vest for demanding mountain treks in varying terrain. Gives the perfect wind protection where it is needed most – over the chest and back – but still has good ventilation and gives total freedom of movement for the arms.
- Stretch Material combined with wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton on the shoulders, front and lower back.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- With stretch fabric across the back and on pockets for ventilation and freedom of movement.
- The side seams that have been moved forward so they do not interfere with a hip belts on backpacks.
- Two large vertical chest pockets with inside mesh pocket in the left hand one – perfect for a telephone.
- The two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with buttons at the top and bottom.
- Drawcord in the lower hem.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Notice: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather details).
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Weight: 500 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.