Lappland Hybrid Vest - Well-equipped, durable Fjällräven vest for active hunters, designed so you can move quickly and easily in the terrain. Its “DNA” is based on the award-winning Keb series, and the primary fabric is weather resistant G-1000® Silent Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton) plus stretch fabric on the upper back and pockets. A practical garment that warms where it is needed most, and that at the same time provides excellent freedom of movement and ventilation.
- The many pockets have room for things you need close at hand, for example the two spacious pockets with flaps and ammunition holders at the lower front.
- There is also a convenient pocket on the back as well as two large chest pockets with zippers, one of which has an inside pocket in mesh for a radio or mobile phone.
- A radio can also be carried using the clip-on attachment on the left shoulder.
- The front zipper is two way and has press buttons at the hem and the chin.
- A drawcord can be used to adjust the hem.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Insert: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Category Hunting - Lappland Family
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 600 (size M).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.