Övik 3 in 1 Jacket - Warm and durable winter jacket that is also two lighter spring/autumn jackets. The inner jacket has synthetic padding and can be zipped out and used separately as a light jacket. The outer jacket is made from wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton) and is also great by itself on warmer days. Perfect as a versatile everyday jacket, and just as useful when on outdoor adventures in your free time.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- The model is hip length and has a fixed, adjustable hood and a two-way zipper hidden behind a protective flap.
- There are two hand pockets at the lower front with double openings; one top-loaded opening with a flap and one vertical opening with a zipper.
- The inside of the outer jacket has mesh lining.
- The inner jacket is made from pliant recycled polyamide and padded with Fjällräven’s synthetic insulation G-Loft Supreme that feels like down and provides excellent insulation.
- It has a rib-knitted collar and two open hand pockets.
- You can easily enhance the wind and water resistance of the G-1000® fabric with Greenland Wax, something that also further lengthens the life of an already durable garment.
- Leather details.
Outer Jacket Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Outer Jacket Lining Torso: 100% polyester.
Outer Jacket Lining Sleeves: 100% polyamide.
Inner Jacket Main Material: 100% polyamide.
Inner Jacket Fill: 100% polyester.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Fill Weight: 80 g/m².
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,150 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.