Övik Eco Shell Jacket - Durable three-layer Fjällräven shell jacket that is ready to accompany you to work, school or the forest, and back, all year round. Made from Eco-Shell that keeps you dry in persistent showers, and has excellent ventilation. At the same time, the material meets high sustainability demands and is quiet, lightweight and pliant. The design with many pockets gives it a distinct Fjällräven feel and it has extraordinary storage capacity.
- Eco Shell® is Fjällrävens breathable, wind- and waterproof material that also meets environmental protection standards. Naturally there are no Fluorocarbons used fort he water-repellent finish. Eco Shell® i spart of the Eco Circle™, the first closed ecocycle system for recycled polyester. That means this material can be recycled.
- There are even two spacious pockets with flaps on the back and the top-loaded bellows pockets at the lower front have extra openings from the sides – easy to put hands in for quick extra warmth.
- In addition, there are two chest pockets with flaps and buttons, as well as two inside mesh pockets with zippers.
- The model is hip-length and has a fixed, adjustable hood with laminated brim that keeps rain off the face.
- The zipper at the front is two way so it can release excess warmth from both ends, and the protective flaps on both the inside and outside of the zipper stop cold winds from getting inside.
- Drawcord adjustments at the hem and button adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Water Column: 30,000 mm.
Breathability: 26,000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 660 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.