Övik Lite Jacket - A lightweight, hip-length version of the popular Övik Jacket by Fjällraven, with less down padding making it suitable for the spring, autumn and milder winter days. Made from wind and water resistant G-1000® Lite, that can be waxed for enhanced protection against the elements.
- A classic Fjällräven down parka in G-1000® Lite.
- Light and yet durable G-1000® Lite is breathable, water-repellent and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The Pertex® Quantum lining gives a very delicate feeling to the jacket.
- Two-way front zipper covered with piping.
- Adjustable at bottom hem.
- Sleeve cuff with elastic and press buttons.
- Detachable hood with front and back adjustment possibilities.
- 1 chest pocket with press button.
- 2 hand pockets with integrated inside pocket.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Category: Outdoor - Övik Family.
Fill: 80/20 goose down/feather (Fill Power: 500 CUIN).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather application, down, feather).
Fill Weight: 130 g (size M).
Weight: 720 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.