Singi Down Jacket - Warm and durable Fjällräven down jacket for winter’s really cold days. A classic, long model with outer fabric in hardwearing G-1000® and extra durable G-1000® HeavyDuty over the shoulders and rear. The padding is high-quality, traceable down that has been reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders and elbows for extra durability against weather and wear. Perfect for low-intensity winter activities in crisp winter weather, when nothing is allowed to stop you getting outdoors. Its generous fit gives it plenty of space for insulating layers underneath.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- There is a spacious and adjustable hood with detachable synthetic fur edging for extra protection from swirling snow.
- The zipper is two way and covered with a wide protective flap.
- Two large chest pockets with vertical zippers and pockets on top with flaps.
- In addition, there are two top-loaded pockets lower down plus an inner pocket and sleeve pocket with a zipper.
- Drawcords at the waist and hem, while the sleeve cuffs are adjusted with Velcro®.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Fill: 80/20 down/feather (Fill Power: 500 CUIN).
Fill Weight: 295 g (size M).
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,890 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.