Fjällräven Singi Winter Jacket with warming lining for anyone who looks for a warming companion on longer winter treks.
- Lightly padded G-1000® Original trekking jacket with a long traditional cut.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Torso lined with high loft mesh.
- Sleeves content of synthetical padding and nylon lining to reduce chafing with midlayers.
- Reinforced with G-1000® HeavyDuty at shoulders and bottom back.
- Technical tunnel hood with fixed brim and a detachable Fjällräven arctic fur to protect from wind and snow.
- Back pleat for more freedom of movement.
- 2-way front zipper can be opened from below to provide more ventilation.
- Big placket over front zipper to protect from wind and to keep the warmth inside.
- Large vertical zippered chest pockets accessible with or without backpack.
- Low pockets on front with entry from top not to disturb use of hip belt.
- Zippered interior pocket and arm pocket.
- Sleeve, waist and bottom adjustment with draw cord.
- Longer cut in the back to provide more coverage and warmth.
- Roomy fit.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Reinforcement: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Lining torso: 100% polyester.
Lining sleeves: 100% polyamide.
Category: Trekking - Singi Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1.680 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.