From the exclusive Fjällräven Numbers Collection: Durable Fjällräven outdoor jacket Smock No.1 with many generous pockets that easily have room for the contents of a small backpack. Just like Jacket No. 68, it is designed for advanced outdoor life, all year around, but Smock No. 1 has a longer cut and a greater number of even more robust functions. Fjällräven's Smock No. 1 is made from wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, with extra durable G-1000® HeavyDuty on the shoulders, sleeves and pockets. The fabric and details were chosen to minimise their impact on the environment – for example most of the leather details are made from spill leather – and to make it easy to replace exposed details after years of use.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- The spacious hood can be adjusted so it fits the head perfectly and the visor can be folded to either provide maximum wind protection or more peripheral vision.
- When the hood is down it forms a high collar.
- Maps, first aid kits, smaller tools and other items needed for a day out in the forest can be stowed in the many spacious pockets on the chest, lower down, on the back and sleeves.
- The front zipper is two-way and has a protective flap and easy-grip buttons that are fastened to the garment with corded ribbon.
- Drawcord adjustment at the waist, an extra gusset under the arms and pre-shaped sleeves for freedom of movement.
- The fit is generous so there is room for reinforcement garments underneath.
- Leather details.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1.160 g (size M).
Area of use: trekking, hiking, outdoor.
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.