Sörmland Down Shirt Jacke - Durable and comfortable, warm Fjällräven “shirt-jacket” made from G-1000® Silent Eco padded with down for light hunting and forest outings. High-quality materials and fine workmanship and details make this bound to become a classic – on the shooting range, the hunting stand and for everyday use – and it can be worn both as a light jacket in warmer temperatures or an insulating shirt under a jacket.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- With lining in pliant Pertex Quantum polyamide.
- Padded with ethically-produced down.
- The two chest pockets with flaps are positioned low so they are not in the way when you are shooting.
- Further down there are two more pockets with ammunition holders.
- Press buttons at the front and on the pockets.
- Leather details on sleeve cuffs.
- Side slits give extra freedom of movement.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Category: Hunting - Sörmland Family
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 910 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.