Staying sharp when the weather changes from damp morning mist to persistent showers is no problem in a Värmland Eco-Shell Jacket by Fjällräven. The shell jacket is made from three-layer Eco-Shell for the highest possible functionality with the lowest possible environmental impact. The material is in part recycled polyester, lightweight, rustle-free and durable as well as being four-way stretch for excellent freedom of movement. Excellent breathability means that body moisture that builds up when you are active is ventilated out.
- Eco Shell® is Fjällrävens breathable, wind- and waterproof material that also meets environmental protection standards. Naturally there are no Fluorocarbons used fort he water-repellent finish. Eco Shell® i spart of the Eco Circle™, the first closed ecocycle system for recycled polyester. That means this material can be recycled.
- The model has a technical, well-worked-through cut that is generous enough for insulating layers underneath.
- A number of practical features mean that you will get the most out of your day; such as the easily accessed ammunition pocket with zipper on the left sleeve for quick reloading without needing to change position.
- In addition, there are two vertical chest pockets with zippers as well as two large bellows pockets with compartments for extra bullets and shotgun cartridges.
- A radio can be clipped onto the attachment on the left shoulder and there is a safety orange hood that can be rolled up into the collar.
- The front zipper is two way and hidden behind a protective flap.
- Excess warmth can be released out through zippered ventilation openings in the sides; you can also put hands in for fast warmth when fingers are frozen.
- A drawcord can be used to adjust the waist and the sleeve cuffs are adjusted with buttons.
- Perfect together with Värmland Padded Jacket (art 90581); a hidden zipper can be used to zip the reinforcement jacket in as a lining.
- Leather details.
Category: Hunting - Värmland Family.
Water Column: 30,000 mm.
Breathability: 26,000 g/m²/24h.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 930 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.