Yupik Parka - Large winter parka by Fjällräven with synthetic lining that effectively keeps out the wind, rain and winter temperatures. Many practical pockets, a detachable fleece-lined hood and artificial fur edging.
- Wind- and waterproof padded parka with Hydratic® membrane and fluorocarbon free impregnation.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- The Supreme Micro Loft padding keeps you warm in really low temperatures.
- 2 large zipper storage pockets at chest.
- 2 smaller chest pockets with press button closure, 2 top loading bellow pockets and 2 fleece lined handwarming pockets and 1 media pocket on sleeve.
- Detachable two-way adjustable storm hood with removable arctic fur.
- Drawcord at the bottom hem.
- 2 large stretch mesh storage pockets, 2 media pockets with fox hole and cord holders, 2 additional inner safety pockets an 1 Napoleon pocket.
- Shell fabric Velcro® closures at cuffs, fleece lined hood and collar with windshield rib to keep the cold out and warmth in.
- Leather details.
Top Layer Main Material: 100% polyamide.
Membrane Main Material: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Lining pocket: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% polyamide.
Fill: 100% polyester.
Arctic Fur: 100% acrylic.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Water column: 10.000 mm.
Breathability: 10.000 g/sqm/24h.
Weight: 1,820 g (size M).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.