Räven Winter Jacket - Hardwearing, padded Fjällräven outdoor jacket in G-1000® Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton with a soft teddy-fleece lining for comfortable warmth on cold days. An autumn/winter version of a classic Fjällräven model from the end of the 1970s that is just as practical for everyday use as it is in the wilderness.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- It has a comfortable, simple hood in polyamide/organic cotton that can be rolled into the collar when not in use.
- The chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand, and there are large top-loaded bellows pockets lower down with extra openings at the sides.
- The front zipper is two-way and is covered by a protective flap with press buttons. Bellows pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows give excellent freedom of movement, while drawcords at the waist and hem give a good fit.
- Press buttons can be used to adjust sleeve cuffs.
- The jacket can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra protection against the elements, and this also increases durability and longevity on an already long-lived garment.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Category: Outdoor - Greenland Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 1,070 g (size M).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.