Popular Fjällräven Kids Keb Gaiter Trousers in a junior version, perfect for young adventurers who want to climb, crawl, run and discover the world. Made from stretch fabric and G-1000® Eco, they have the same high performance and durability as the adult model, but we have added some details and taken away others to adapt them for use by younger adventurers. Zippers at the knees transform the trousers into shorts on warm summer days, and a drawcord keeps gaiters in place just below the knees.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Simple, straight leg endings without boothooks make the gaiters easier to handle.
- Extra-durable G-1000® HeavyDuty reinforcements at the leg endings protect against wear from boots.
- The rear and knees are pre-shaped and they have an extra strong rear seam.
- The seams on the inside of the legs have been moved forward to reduce the risk of chafing.
- There are two hand pockets and two spacious leg pockets with flaps.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Fit/Waist: Regular Fit/Mid Waist.
Leg Ending: Fixed length.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 400 g (size 128).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.