Kids Keb Jacket - Kids version of the prize-winning Fjällräven Keb Jacket, perfect for young adventurers who can’t get enough of exploring the world. Just like the adult’s version, the kid’s jacket is made from durable and weather resistant G-1000® Eco in organic cotton and recycled polyester.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- Stretch fabric on the back, pockets and parts of the sleeves for extra freedom of movement and breathability.
- The storm hood is detachable and has a stiff brim with sewn-in wire.
- The front zipper is two-way and has a protective flap with press buttons at the bottom and under the chin.
- Chest pockets with zippers have plenty of room for treasures.
- Reflective band at the back of the hood for extra visibility in the dark.
- Drawcord at the hem and velcro at the sleeve cuffs.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane.
Insert: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Category: Trekking - Keb Family.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 480 g (size 128).
- Material composition
- size chart
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.