Forest Parka - Comfortable hunting jacket by Fjällräven made from G-1000® Silent Eco with Hydratic®-Liner and filled with Supreme Microloft where you to keep dry and warm.
- The durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Silent Eco is thanks to brushed cotton very quiet and exceptionally soft.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- G-1000® can be waxed with Fjällräven Greenland Wax for more weather protection.
- Hydratic® is wind- and waterproof and at the same time very breathable.
- Tunnel hood with adjustments in front and back.
- Radio can be stored in pocket integrated in yoke seam or in clip on left shoulder.
- Hand warmer pockets with entrance from sides.
- Napoleon pocket behind front placket.
- Large interior pockets.
- Large bellow pockets on front with rifle and shotgun ammunition inside.
- Sleeve cuffs with Velcro® adjustments.
- With zipper movement slits on both sides.
- The ladie's version is the Fjällräven Högvilt Jacket.
- Generous fit.
- Leather details.
Main Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
Liner: 100% polyurethane (PU).
Fill: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% polymide.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Water column: 7.000 mm.
Breathability: 7.000 g/m²/24h.
Weight: 1,620 g (size M).
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.