High Coast Trail 20 - Simple and versatile Fjällräven daypack that is just as suitable for easy hiking as it is for outings in urban environments. Made from durable G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S and G-1000® Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, with slightly padded shoulder straps and a mesh back panel for extra comfort.
- The extra-durable G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+). “S” stands for a finer weave that gives a smoother surface.
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- The main compartment has a security pocket with a key clip as well as a pocket for a water bladder (not included) with an opening for drinking tube.
- The zippered opening is asymmetric; it goes down further on one side making it easy to reach the contents of the main compartment when the backpack is still over one shoulder.
- Zippered front pocket and inside pocket for stowing small items, and there is also a side pocket for a drinking bottle or the like.
- Chest strap with whistle and a simple hip belt that can be detached when not needed.
- The G-1000® Eco fabric is waxed and resists moisture.
- For persistent rain there is a rain cover provided that can be stowed in one of the inside pockets.
- Leather details.
Volume: 20 L.
Measurements (HxWxD): 39 x 25 x 21 cm.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (Leather details).
Weight: 600 g.
Area of use: trail hike, daily commutes, travel, city.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.