Straight backs are healthy backs! Fjällräven Kånken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Now over 35 years later Kånken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjällräven’s most popular products, loved by generations of users. Just like its predecessor, it is a durable everyday backpack, just as practical to use on the way to school or work as when on an outing or out travelling. The main compartment has a generous opening that makes it easy to pack and take things out. Impregnation can be easily enhanced with Greenland Wax, something that also further increases durability.
- The Kånken No. 2 in G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco with leather trims.
- The extra-durable G-1000® is breathable, water-repellent, mosquito- and windproof as well as UV-protective (UPF 50+).
- G-1000® Eco is the greener choice – it is made from Recycled Polyester and Organic Cotton.
- Carried as a backpack or as a bag via convertible straps.
- Seat pad swen in G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco.
- Lining in G-1000® Lite Eco.
- Zipperd front pocket.
- Leather trims.
Note: Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather details).
Measurements (HxWxD): 38 x 27 x 13 cm.
Volume: 16 L.
Weight: 550 g.
Area of use: outdoor, leasure time, office, city, school.
- Material composition
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.